Sunday, August 16, 2009

321/365 - Jim - Presque Isle

( f/8 56mm 1/1000 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
We went to Presque Isle today for the kids to play at the beach. I'm not a beach person, so I was there for photos. Jameson had a great time going in the water and playing in the sand. Nolan wasn't able to do much, but did enjoy jumping in the water. With it being nearly 90 degrees, I was ready to get back into air conditioning immediately, so I took the trip out with my dad to get pizza for our dinner. We had it so cool in the car that when I grabbed the pizza to take to the picnic table, I thought we chilled it. It turned out alright though and was a nice day.

4 comments:

Carol said...

It was a nice day...until Nolan got hot and tired, but next year will be even better!

Courtney said...

Cool pics, looks like fun.

nunu said...

now those are some great pictures.

Courtney said...

That big pic w/ all 3 is really cute. I want one, can you erase the people in the background?