Friday, August 28, 2009

333/365 - Jim - S'more

( f/9 70mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I asked my mother what I should take a photo of today before she drove home. She didn't have any answer at the time, but had an hour to think about it. So she called me and said to take a picture of a S'more. I said that was a good idea and that I could eat it afterwards. Yum. I used a creme brulee torch to toast the marshmallow, which I held on a toothpick. By the time I finally got to eat it, it was cold and not that great. At least not near as good as it looks.

3 comments:

joyce said...

Well my opinion of a smore is that they can be hot, cold, warm, or frozen and I would eat them and enjoy every bite :D

That really looks like a yummy picture.
I should have stuck around so I could eat the rejects!!!!

Courtney said...

Well, it looks delicious!

Carol said...

Looks yummy, but the chocolate doesn't look very melted.