Sunday, September 13, 2009

349/365 - Carol - Nolan

( f/5.6 50mm 1/500 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
We took a walk around the block today and put the kids in the Radio Flyer wagon. Halfway through the walk, we switched and I pulled the wagon. Carol carried my camera and I told her to take some pictures. I figured she would say no, but she actually took some photos. I set it up so all she had to do was hit the shutter. When I loaded the pictures on the computer, I was surprised to find this one. She framed this one nicely and I'm not sure she really meant to. See Carol, maybe you could get into photography...

3 comments:

Carol said...

I actually thought about checking out my pics for a guest post, fyi. Turns out we had the same idea. It's a great shot!

Nun said...

bravo carol, great picture.

joyce said...

Don't hesitate to continue with the picture taking, Carol.
That is a cute picture.