Monday, September 21, 2009

357/365 - Jim - Mad Men

( f/5.6 24mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I was having some trouble thinking of something to photograph today. It was raining outside, so that wasn't an option. I've done other TV shows, so I just did an Amazon search for TV shows. This is one of the very few that didn't have the characters on the front, so I grabbed my white shirt and a tie and did my best to stage it. I haven't ever watched a whole episode of Mad Men, but I think Courtney said it was good. Here is what I copied it from.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great imitation. Very professional..it is too bad you couldn't make loads of money doing this kind of thing!

So what's on tap for tonight? You almost ought to do something in Pittsburgh since you have to be down there today and might not get a chance...oh I guess you will be down there Sunday...

Courtney said...

Mad Men is really good. You are missing out for not watching it! You should get the DVDs. Good picture.
Are you going to the game Sunday? Maybe you can take a picture of choker Reed.

Courtney said...

Oh, I guess the game is in Cincy this week.

cyn said...

i haven't watched it either, but heard it was good, great picture though.