Sunday, September 13, 2009

349/365 - Jim - Jameson

( f/4.5 50mm 1/320 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Since I posted a guest photo from Carol (without her knowing) of Nolan, I figured I would post a similar shot of Jameson. I did however take some other interesting shots today that aren't of the kids, but again I wanted to match Carol's photo. I played around with this in Lightroom adjusting the exposure to make it brighter and then used the paintbrush to enhance his eyes two-fold. I used sharpness and clarity at full strength twice to make them really stand out. Just a side note for family, you might have noticed the cut beside his right eye. He built a tower of blocks and when he knocked them over, so did he fall down onto the base and hit his eye hard enough to cut it open. Luckily it wasn't a direct shot to his eye!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Nice shot as well. Poor Jameson and his eye :(

Nun said...

yikes what happened to his eye? really cute shot.

Nun said...

oh, is see, read on nun.

Courtney said...

Is it black and blue today? Poor baby! That could have been bad!

Jim said...

Nope, he is really lucky. It looks the same as in this photo. I thought for sure he would have a black eye. It was a little swollen and bleeding right after he did it.

joyce said...

He is such a tough kid.
And so cute in this picture.