Sunday, September 20, 2009

356/365 - Jim - New Studio

( f/5 18mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I was kind of lazy today and just watched football all day. This is the only photo I took, so it will have to do. At least there is a story behind it. This is going to be my new studio. The far wall is where I will have backdrops. I'm thinking the right wall is where I will put a few large cabinets to store all my photography gear. Directly to the right where you can's see is where I will put my office space. Since I work from home a few days a week, it will be nice to have an actual office again. When we had kids, I got booted to the downstairs living room where we have a fireplace. It's not horrible, but I'm anxious to have my new office!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

When will everything be done?

Jim said...

I really have no clue. More insulation is going in today. He said that he wanted to have drywall going up today, but I think that is delayed. There is a lot left to do, so I'm guessing it will take more than a month from now.

Carol said...

I am hoping by Halloween!!

It will be awesome!

cyn said...

i bet it will be nice, hope it's dark enough for you mr. vamp.