Thursday, September 24, 2009

360/365 - Jim - Presto

( f/8 62mm 1/15 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I had plans today for a photo that didn't work out, so I had to think of something else. I went downstairs and magically found my magic wand. So I wondered what I could do with it to portray magic. Then I thought about the little sparkles you see in the movies and knew I could use Christmas lights for bokeh to accomplish this. The hardest part of it was holding the wand in the right place and focusing while taking the picture. Because I had to be in front of the camera, I couldn't look through the viewfinder. It turned out just as I imagined, so I'm happy with it.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, that's awesome, I love it! Keep the wand downstairs-Jameson likes to take the ends off and leave them lay and they are just the right size for Nolan to shove in his mouth!

Jen Fleeger said...

Carol sent me the link to your site and I looked at your pictures - really cool ideas! Your pictures are amazing! I'm glad Carol shared w/me!
:-)

cyn said...

that's a terrific picture.

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo software[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood methods to produce an income online.