Monday, March 2, 2009

154/365 - Jim - Signs of Einstein

( f/11 36mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
My son Jameson is showing signs of being like Einstein. Though the only sign so far is the tongue thing, we still have high hopes for our little boy :) For my birthday, my parents got me a new paper background. It was supposed to be baby blue, but looks more like a sea foam blue/green. Of course you can't tell from this photo, but you will see it in the future. I rolled it out on my pool table and put Jameson up there to test the background. I tried to get him to make some funny faces, but instead he just laughed hysterically most of the time.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I think there are plenty of signs, not just the tongue!

Anonymous said...

see, i've said he's a genius more than once, now we have the proof.