Monday, March 30, 2009

182/365 - Jim - Heinz Field Panorama

( f/9 24mm 1/320 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I was able to eat lunch at Heinz Field today because of a Team Achievement award that I received from Giant Eagle. After lunch we were able to go on a tour. The locker rooms were pretty cool to see, though I did get yelled at for standing on the logo. I didn't know that was the rule... I tried several times to merge this panorama with not much luck, so I downloaded a demo version of Photoshop CS4 and it worked pretty well. I wanted to do a polar panorama, but there were too many people in the way and I didn't ask if I could go out in the middle of the field. I'll bet nobody has done that though, so it would have been awesome. Especially if the lines were painted on.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Cool picture. It was probably a neat experience. You never said how the food was...

Courtney said...

Cool. How was the food? Did you see anyone there?

Jim said...

The food was real good. I had a stuffed chicken breast. And they had cheesecake for dessert. No players were there...

joyce said...

Good thing you didn't walk on the field. They might have yelled at you again :)

That is a cool picture.

And if they didn't want you to stand on the logo, then why did they put it on the floor? :)