Thursday, March 26, 2009

178/365 - Jim - March Madness

( f/14 70mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
The theme just happens to be basketball. Only because I just watched Pitt finally get into the Elite Eight by beating Xavier. And because I took this photo of a basketball :) I assembled some extra hardwood I had left over from doing my son's room and coincidentally have an NCAA basketball. So I just put the ball down and took a close shot because my hardwood is just a small section. Then using Lightroom, I applied a Dream effect. Hopefully Pitt makes it into the final four, but I'll be surprised given the way they have been playing. Though, they did seem to turn it on today, so we shall see...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Don't you just love Levance Fields? I hope this is finally their year. That would be a dream effect!