Tuesday, March 31, 2009

183/365 - Jim - The Old One Two

( f/8 60mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
I have seen photos like this on flickr and stock photography pages, and I wanted to try it. Since I have a demo of Photoshop, I might as well use it. The hardest part of this was blending the finger into the wrist. Other than that it was pretty simple. This photo also officially takes me from the first half of fotoeveryday to the second half, which means I'm half way done now. Woohoo! It's hard to believe I have been able to keep up with it this long and makes me realize how fast time has flown by. Hopefully the second half will become easier and I become more creative.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Weird photo...neat idea I guess. Glad it is halfway down..it's all a countdown from here. I am hoping once you don't HAVE to take a picture every day you will start taking some more snapshots of poor Nolan. We had Jameson's every move photographed but we will for sure not even remember Nolan's every move since there is no photo documentary...and don't say I could take the pictures because I don't have the camera you have or the time :)

Courtney said...

Kind of creepy!

joyce said...

I thought it was a funny photo....
I want to know if you trimmed your nails before you took the picture?
They look like you had just cut them.