Wednesday, March 25, 2009

177/365 - Jim - Pont de L'Archevêché

( f/8 105mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is old. This is actually a photo of a slide from a Stereo Realist camera. It was taken on September 14, 1955 in Paris opposite of Notre Dame. I believe that Pont de L'Archevêché is a bridge, but I've never been there so I don't really know. This is my favorite slide of the many that I have. My grandfather gave them to me a while back and they still amaze me. I'm a sucker for 3D, so they are fun to look at.

2 comments:

joyce said...

When I saw the theme was old, I got scared. I figured you would ask to take a picture of me.

But anyway...that is a cool picture of a picture.

Courtney said...

Your picture turned out really clear. I like the slides too. The 3D and the fact that they are so old and someplace we've never seen is really cool.