Sunday, March 15, 2009

167/365 - Jim - 3 Months Old

( f/11 35mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Nolan is 3 months old today. I was tasked with getting his photo or else he was going to Sears. So I remembered this little wagon that my mother found. It didn't have a back on it, so I improvised with a box of cereal and the blanket. The background is baby blue, but it looks more teal, so I changed the hue with Lightroom to more of a blue. For the family, I put together the other photos I took today. Click here to view them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really good photos. The one in the wagon is sooo cute. I can't wait to kiss his little cheeks. I am going to try to get down there this week.

Courtney said...

He's a cutie!

Carol said...

Cute picture, not my favorite of the day, but I didn't realize you used a cereal box to prop him up. Innovative. Can't wait to order some prints and finally display this little guy at home!

Courtney said...

I love the first one and the last one in the slide show. They are my favorites.

Anonymous said...

he's a living doll, soo cute, just hope Jamison doesn't whap him with that sword anytime soon.

Anonymous said...

Jim, i can't get the other ones to my picasa, can you put them on new baby callender site?

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. He is really cute. I need to get down for a visit. The wagon is cool too.

Anonymous said...

oops I know how to spell, especially my own grandson's name, Jameson, sorry.