Tuesday, November 4, 2008

036/365 - Jim - New Shoes

( f/10 10.5mm 1/160 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is new. These are my new shoes. You may look at this and say "hey, I only see one shoe." Well, they are actually both there. I put one on top of the other and used a tool in Lightroom called a Graduated Filter which added a black gradation over the bottom shoe and makes it look like a reflection. Pretty slick eh? I took this shot with my fisheye lens because I was originally trying to get some crazy fisheye look, but then this idea hit me and I was too lazy to change lenses.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Cool, yep I thought it was one shoe with some sort of reflection and wondered how you did that...

joyce said...

Slick? Yeah...I would not have guessed it.
It looks like a good advertising picture.