Tuesday, November 11, 2008

043/365 - Guest - What if?

( f/11 40mm 1/160 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )

Today I have a guest entry. My dad came to watch my son and took this picture for the theme tricolor. Here are his comments about the photo:

The theme of tricolor really had me thinking and that is always dangerous for me and for those around me. I thought briefly about an American Flag picture since this is Veterans Day but my mind wondered away from that spot and I started thinking ,"What if?" What if we could draw using a pen with the same three colors found in most color printers. I couldn't think of a better subject than Jameson so here is my representation of "What if?"

2 comments:

Carol said...

Neat idea. Hope to see more guest posts in the future..keeps things interesting!

Anonymous said...

cerebral foto ..... i like it.