Sunday, November 23, 2008

055/365 - Jim - My Two Sons

( f/11 40mm 1/200 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
My wife has wanted me to take a pregnancy picture, but she never really said let's go now and take one. Since there wasn't a theme she suggested we finally get one. I gave her a few options and we chose to have Jameson kiss her belly. It wasn't easy to get him to do it, but he finally did and I was lucky to get the shot. I applied a dreamy soft look to the photo with Lightroom. These type moments always look better with this kind of effect.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Moooo...well my idea of a pregnancy photo was with me in CLOTHES, but whatever, it looks good with the dreamy effect. Nice photo, we'll be glad to have it, or at least I will, even if I didn't really want to lift my shirt!

joyce said...

Moooo?
It's a baby!....and I think it is a very nice photo.
And before too long, Jameson will be kissing the real thing.

Anonymous said...

That is a classic and very precious picture.