Thursday, November 27, 2008

059/365 - Jim - Pilgrim

( f/3.5 62mm 1/60 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is Thanksgiving. We recorded the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special and have let Jameson watch it the last couple days. Here he is watching it with a pilgrim hat that I quickly made and put on him. He didn't like having it on, so it was very difficult to get this shot. I wasn't real happy with the shot, so I did a lot of post processing on it. I had my wife holding my SB-800 flash inside a softbox and I triggered it using the Nikon Creative Lighting System. I only took five photos and this was the best of them. I can't wait until he starts to listen to me :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Nice photo...he really didn't want to keep the hat on very long!

joyce said...

He looks like a very serious pilgrim.
But it does make a nice shot and a cute one, too!