Wednesday, November 26, 2008

058/365 - Jim - Arizona Diet Green Tea

( f/11 70mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is beverage. This is Arizona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng and also my favorite beverage. My wife keeps me stocked with gallons and gallons. There must be something addictive in it because I drink a lot of it. For this photo I put the glass in front of my Translum backdrop. Behind that was a studio flash with a large softbox. The Translum allows light to pass through it which prevented any light spots or bright reflections on the glass. Nice and clean... Then I used a remote as I poured the tea. My camera was set to continuous low, so it allowed me to keep the shutter release pressed and snap several shots per second. I looked through them and chose this one because it didn't have the bubbles that the others did with more tea in the glass.

2 comments:

joyce said...

That is a cool picture.
It looks like a nice glass of chablis :)

Carol said...

great photo.