Wednesday, November 5, 2008

037/365 - Jim - Happy Second Birthday Jameson

( f/2.8 200mm 1/13 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is candle. My son turned 2 years old today. I took a vacation day to spend time with him. We went to Giant Eagle and I got him some cupcakes to put candles in. His official party will be on Saturday so I wanted to let him blow candles out on his actual birthday. I put this cupcake on my roll of Translum and it is only lit by the candles. I took some photos with flashes, but they weren't as dramatic as this one.

2 comments:

joyce said...

That is a really cool and sentimental picture. And it looks delicious. Did he get his cupcake and did he blow out the candles?
He will be sooo excited on Saturday.

Carol said...

Looks great! I like the look of the light from only the candles.