Monday, November 24, 2008

056/365 - Jim - Big Boy Bed

( f/4 50mm 1/6 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is fabric. This is my son's new bed. My wife picked out the bedding. I wasn't sure of it at first because of it being a quilt look, but it grew on me. I used my 50mm lens, which is my cheapest lens at around $110, and put the camera on a tripod. I have daylight balanced lights in his room, but they don't put out enough light to hand hold the camera. My son loves his new big boy bed and hasn't looked back at his crib at all.

3 comments:

joyce said...

He definitely likes his bed and he also likes anyone to come and relax with him.
He should be thankful to his parents for his new room and the furniture and the bedding that his Mom picked out.
It is a nice picture.

Courtney said...

Ok, nice picture, but you are holding out on me! I want to see Jameson in the big bed, he probably looks all cute and little in that big thing.

Carol said...

Yes, he does look cute and little. I am not sure there has been no looking back, but so far he hasn't said he wants his crib, I think that day will come when Nolan is in there!