Wednesday, November 12, 2008

044/365 - Jim - Fringe

( f/11 70mm 1/160 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is TV Show. This is the first of many hopefully. I want to take some logos from TV shows and reproduce them as a photo of my own. If you haven't watched the show Fringe, you should check it out. It is the latest show by J.J. Abrams and deals with fringe science such as telepathy, reanimation, etc. So far it has been really interesting. For this photo I cut an apple in half and poked it onto a boom connected to a light stand. I wrapped the boom with black foam because it is silver and would have reflected. Once I had the shot, I started on the post processing. I turned it blue, added the babies (click the image to see it close up), and finally added the yellow glowing things. This is what they show sometimes right before they go to commercial.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Cool. I have commented to people at work how I love the appleseed babies on fringe.

Carol said...

Weird.

Good reproduction though....

joyce said...

That is a very cool picture.
The show sounds a little weird but the picture turned out really nice.