Tuesday, November 11, 2008

043/365 - Jim - Green is the Winner

( f/11 52mm 1/160 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is tricolor. This was a tough theme for me. I could not think of anything really creative, so looking around the room I found this part of a race track that my sister got for my son as a birthday gift. Thanks to my guest entry for his creative photo. If you would like to be a guest photographer, pick a theme and take a photo on that day. Then send it to me at crankball@zoominternet.net along with a name and description of your photo. Also, please let me know the theme you picked beforehand so I don't change it. If you don't find a theme you like, remember that every Sunday there is no theme. I would love to have a guest every week.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Nice photo, even if it isn't super original.

I hope you copy this post and send it to all of your camera friends..you have lots of people who like to take pictures and it would be great if they would support your blog and keep it interesting!!

You also should email special requests every so often to people to get them to join in...I feel like most people won't think of it on their own!!