Tuesday, November 25, 2008

057/365 - Jim - Canon 500D Close-up Lens

( f/18 150mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is toy. This toy is my Canon 500D Close-up lens. I have used it with several photos on this blog. It goes on my 70-200mm f/2.8 lens and I am able to get very close to the subject and zoom way in. I started out trying to take this photo myself, but it was so much trial and error that I finally asked my wife to help. She isn't the best with cameras and her patience level drops by the minute, but she agreed to help. I will just say this, one of us has not quite mastered our left from right...

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Baba Booey!

Carol said...

Well maybe you should just be a little more appreciative of the help you get, fotoeveryday!

joyce said...

Those are some dandy teeth.
Those dandy braces were a help to them.
It looks like one of those dogs with a big head :)
Cool pic!