Tuesday, November 18, 2008

050/365 - Jim - Playstation 3

( f/11 116mm 1/125 sec ISO 200 Nikon D300 )
Theme is controller. The original thought was that I would take a photo of my PS3 controller and Matt would take one of his Xbox 360. Well Matt doesn't take pictures anymore so I win :) A bunch of guys I work with all have Xbox, so we butted heads for a while. Then Blu-ray won the HD media battle and now I have some converted friends. I'm still working on Matt, but he will see the light soon enough. For this photo I had a flash behind with a softbox and one directly over the controller. I held the controller up with a couple "C" batteries directly behind where they would not be visible.

2 comments:

joyce said...

Sad to say, I wouldn't know the difference between the PS3 and the Xbox.
Do they still have Nintendos? :)
Good picture Jim.

Carol said...

Nice picture. Thought it wasn't a contest though. Hopefully Matt will submit some photo as a guest entry someday, just your photos are getting boring! You should personally invite some guest photographers.